Select To Get Started:
Elko County School District (ECSD) is responsible for the archiving of student permanent records of former and alumni ECSD students. ECSD is now offering a convenient and secure website for current students, former students, K-12 Districts, attorneys and corporations to request transcripts, student records, immunizations and graduation verifications online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card.
- We will no longer accept requests via phone, mail, email or fax.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Permanent Record (all school transcripts)||$15.00|
|Official ES, MS, or HS Transcript||$10.00|
|Official HS Transcript (electronic delivery)||$10.00|
|Student Summary Report||$6.00|
|Most Current IEP, Eligibility & Psych Report||$10.00|
|All Special Education Records||$20.00|
|Proficiency Exemption Request (NV-AB7)||NO CHARGE|
|Document Type 504||$20.00|
- Important Information. Please allow 6-8 weeks to recieve your diploma.
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION:
- Credit or Debit Card. This is a secured option to pay the records request fee online with a credit or debit card.
The Following May be Requested by Current Students:
|Official ES, MS, or HS Transcript||$0.00|
|Verification of Graduation (Not a transcript. Statement of graduation status only.)||$15.00|
|Special Education Records||$20.00|
|Affidavit (Legal Only)||$10.00|
DiplomaSender provides transcripts for all high school equivalency tests administered in Nevada, including GED®, HiSET®, and TASC®. Please visit The Department of Education website at: https://www.diplomasender.com
Elko County School District
850 Elm Street
Elko, NV 89801
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM